To manage a mixed caseload of employment work and provide HR employment law advice to clients.
Main duties and responsibilities
· Manage a mixed caseload of employment work
· Provide HR employment law advice to a wide range of clients
· Assist other members of the team with their caseloads as appropriate
· Draft and prepare letters, e-mails, documents, tribunal responses, bundles, witness statements and reports
· Conduct advocacy at the Employment Tribunal
· Carry out legal research
· Draft articles and legal updates
· Assist with business development initiatives including training and networking
· Produce monthly Client MI reports, predominantly in MS Excel format
· Work in accordance with client and internal SLAs
· Work in accordance with the clients' values and procedures
· Achieve set financial and chargeable targets
· Comply with Data Protection compliance and procedures
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you will have other duties and responsibilities that fall within the remit of the role.