A major UK and international law firm.
This is a chance to join a highly successful, supportive and growing employment team, working in a role with major commercial clients.
The work is fast-paced and offers huge variety, covering the full spectrum of employment law matters.
The team would consider flexible working in this role.
Your work will include advising commercial clients on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment related queries.
This will encompass
- disciplinary and grievance matters, maternity/family leave issues and working time questions
- strategic projects such as compliance with new legal requirements
- senior executive issues, including negotiating appointments and exits
- collective matters such as restructuring, redundancies, integration and TUPE
- industrial relations and trade union matters
- employment tribunal, civil court and appeal litigation
- corporate, commercial and real estate transactions, business transfers and outsourcings.
The team plays a central role in the firm as a global provider of employment legal advice and regularly advises clients on cross-jurisdictional projects.
An experienced employment associate, you will be looking to join a growing, successful and dynamic team.
With experience ideally in corporate support, TUPE and employment tribunal work, you will be well-organised and proactive and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
A strong academic record and enthusiasm are essential.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.