Our Casualty team provides a full, expert service in defending public and employers' liability claims, particularly workplace, public sector and claims against the emergency services. The team is second-to-none in providing defendant litigation services in these specialist areas. We operate on a national basis with dedicated workplace, public and police teams.
To manage a caseload of multi track EL/PL cases, on behalf of insurers and other organisations.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage a caseload of mainly multi track EL/PL claims, and assist others with their caseloads as may be required.
- Meet your annual chargeable hours target and other performance indicators.
- Handle claims on behalf of large insurers
- Assist with client development, training and networking.
- Perform billing duties, ensuring bills are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensure case management records are maintained.
- Complete MI reports internally and for clients.
- Adhere to Lexcel and other internal quality standards.
- Work in accordance with the Firm's rules, policies and values.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you will have other duties and responsibilities that fall within the wider remit of the role.