A highly regarded law firm with its main office located in the City of London providing a comprehensive range of services for both business and individual clients.
You will be an associate with 5pqe+ with a wealth of experience of working in data protection, commercial contracts and the corporate sphere.
You will assist with a range of cases handled by the Commercial Team and periodically provide support on corporate work. The caseload is likely to include:-
1 Commercial contracts of all kinds including procurement and outsourcing.
2 Data Protection and GDPR compliance.
3 Protection and certification of intellectual property.
4 LLP matters.
5 IT and technology contract.
· Supervise junior staff.
· carry out all client work allocated by the Head of Department or other Partner in accordance with the procedures and quality standards contained in the Firm's Office Manual.
· ensure that all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress and costs.
· exercise at all times high standards of client care in a professional manner.
· ensure the confidentiality and security of the Firm's and client documentation and information.
· achieve agreed levels of billing and time-recording.
· comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and the Rules on the Professional Conduct of Solicitors.
· maintain clear and precise communications, and good working relationships with other members of the Firm.
· develop and ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
· take responsibility for and attend to self-development.
· comply with the relevant training requirements of the Law Society in conjunction with the client and to assist with in-house training as may be required.
· be active in promoting the services of the Firm in liaison with the Head of Department and other Partners, its image and ethos including participating in tendering and other business development exercises.
With 5pqe+ you will have gained a wealth of experience in data protection, commercial contracts and in the corporate sphere.
This role will have significant contact with clients and other external professionals.
The ability to work as part of a friendly team and deliver excellent client service at all times is also essential to this role.
You will demonstrate an ability to build relationships. You will be proactive, a team player and fully capable of prioritising work.
You will be exceptionally organised with a focus on business development and have full capacity to work under pressure.
You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be able to adapt your style to communicate effectively with a wide range of professional people, and enthusiastic about delivering excellent quality service to your clients.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.