Our client is a leading national firm with a reputation for private and complex matters with discretion and accuracy.
The Court of Protection team is a market leader in it's field and continues to attract the best candidates for this sensitive and often complex area. The team is responsible for managing the affairs, assets and estates of anyone who does not have capacity to manage their own finances.
The team has established a significant reputation for advising and assisting individuals, their families, carers, trustees, beneficiaries and other professionals on a broad range of issues arising from catastrophic personal injury, including serious brain injury with high value compensation awards. The team supports litigation lawyers throughout the conduct of the claim.
A special interest in SEN and community care would ab advantageous.
* NQ-3PQE England & Wales Qualified Solicitor
* Solid experience in Court of Protection matters at a recognised firm
* Experience of community care and special educational needs law, including maintaining a case load
* Experience of corresponding with Local Authorities on a range of legal issues
* Positive and professional approach
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.