Our client is a leading national firm with a reputation for private and complex matters with discretion and accuracy.
The Court of Protection team is a market leader in it's field and continues to attract the best candidates for this sensitive and often complex area. The team is responsible for managing the affairs, assets and estates of anyone who does not have capacity to manage their own finances.
Working on both Deputyships and Personal Injury Trusts, the successful candidate will be required to be aware of the full details of the clients' affairs and ensure compliance with the OPG Deputyship Standards in all general management tasks.
The role will include:
- Supporting with the preparation of Expert Witness Statements;
- Assisting with the preparation of OPG Reports;
- Assisting senior members of the team with discrete tasks as required;
- Running their own case load with training and supervision
* 2-5PQE England & Wales Qualified Solicitor
* Solid experience in Court of Protection matters at a recognised firm
* Experience of corresponding with Local Authorities on a range of legal issues
* Positive and professional approach
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.