A City-led, international and national law firm.
In the national tax team which acts for corporations, entrepreneurs, management teams, pension funds, charities, registered providers of social housing and local authorities in a range of domestic and international tax advice.
The team provides transactional support for corporate, banking and real estate transactions, in relation to corporation tax, income tax, capital gains tax, withholding taxes, VAT, SDLT, stamp duty and the construction industry scheme, as well as delivering tax structuring advice and stand-alone advisory work.
A Senior Associate 5pqe+ you will be looking to be involved in a broad range of tax advisory work and transactional support for UK and international clients.
Your caseload will include:
* Transactional support work, supporting the various departments of the firm (such as Corporate, Real Estate, Employment, Banking, Private Wealth and Construction)
* Report writing;
* Drafting tax advice;
* Transactional drafting (including tax covenants, tax warranties and TOGC provisions);
* HMRC clearance letters;
* Building and maintaining effective client relationships.
* Pro-active participation in marketing initiatives.
* Efficient file management skills and ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures.
* Participating in firm-wide and departmental training sessions.
* Training and development of junior solicitors (where appropriate).
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.