The national Corporate team provides a comprehensive range of legal services, with a particular focus on corporate transactional work, including mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs and buy-ins, and trade sales and disposals. They also handle company formations, re-organisations and re-structuring, joint ventures, shareholders agreements and investment agreements and offer advice on general company law compliance and corporate governance.
This role is based in the Birmingham office
Main purpose of role
To assist partners and other fee earners in the team and manage own caseload of corporate and company law matters.
- Assist partners and other fee earners with their caseloads, and manage own caseload of corporate transactions and company law matters
- Provide general company law advice to clients
- Manage cases in accordance with client SLAs
- Work in accordance with the firms' values and procedures
- Achieve set financial and chargeable targets
- Comply with Data Protection compliance and procedures
- Complete Client MI procedures/databases as and when required
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you will have other duties and responsibilities that fall within the remit of the role.