A Legal 500 rated professional services firm with a strong reputation for service.
An opportunity for a Corporate lawyer experienced in advising on and leading corporate transactional work, particularly M&A. The role focuses on high quality legal delivery, working to tight deadlines and serving a broad range of highly valued clients across the full range of size, complexity and value.
Advising on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations, buy-ins, buyouts and joint ventures.
Engaging in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a wide variety of key corporate transactional documents, but in particular share and trade and asset purchase agreements and disclosure letters.
Playing a key role in building and maintaining client relationships.
- A corporate lawyer with a minimum of 2 years substantive M&A experience who:
- has solid knowledge of M&A, including drafting and negotiating SPAs, price adjustment mechanisms, disclosure letters and shareholders' agreements;
- possesses the skills to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging work load within a fast paced environment;
- has sound technical and legal skills, with a pragmatic approach and "solutions focussed" advice;
- has good commercial understanding and excellent interpersonal skills;
- can deliver legal services as part of a multidisciplinary offering;
- can embrace the use of technology and process;
- is skilled at analysing and managing legal and practical risk; and
- has a desire to provide excellent client service and an ability to build strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.