A cutting-edge legal consultancy firm that specialises in Commercial, Corporate, Employment and GDPR law, including bespoke HR services.
* You will be required to undertake work in both the commercial and corporate legal fields with minimum supervision.
* You will manage the Commercial Corporate Legal Department with a road map to eventually being fast-tracked to the position of Head of Commercial and Corporate Law.
* You will be required to supervise a paralegal that will assist you with day-to-day fee earning work.
* To attend face to face meetings with clients and in certain cases to lead those meetings.
* To assist the Managing Director with developing the Commercial Corporate Legal Department.
* You will be required to draft agreements and contracts, and lead due diligence exercises.
* You will be required to fully understand the GDPR Regulations.
* You will be required to lead Commercial Corporate updates through webinars and seminars.
* You will be required to assist in technical commercial/corporate law blogs and newsletters.
* Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Desired Skills and Experience
* A Levels (x3) at grade A-C, or equivalent.
* LLB (Hons) or equivalent
* LPC or equivalent
* Qualified Solicitor with 1+ years post qualification experience.
* Must have experience in drafting complex commercial and corporate contractual documentation.
* Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
* Ability to interact professionally with clients, ability to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
* A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the Commercial Corporate legal team, in addition to being able to work on your own with limited guidance.
Our client will provide: -
- excellent training and development opportunities;
- an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth;
- a unique opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary consulting practice and work closely with the accountancy, tax, business advisory and digital marketing departments.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.