A cutting-edge legal consultancy firm that specialises in Commercial, Corporate, Employment and GDPR law, including bespoke HR services.
* You will be required to work with the Directors and sales team to develop the Legal Consulting proposition from a business development perspective, with a focus on Corporate, Commercial, M&A, GDPR and Data Protection.
* You will be required to work closely with the sales team to qualify and win new business from end-clients in the SME and Mid Market space.
* You will be required to build relationships with intermediaries and promote legal consulting within the client's group of businesses.
* You will be required to undertake work in both the corporate and commercial legal fields with minimal supervision.
* You will be required to co-supervise a paralegal that will assist you with day-to-day fee earning work.
* Attend face to face meetings with clients and in certain cases to lead those meetings.
* Assist the Directors with developing the Corporate & Commercial division and introducing our services to prospects.
* Draft agreements and contracts, and lead due diligence exercises.
* Monitor and support retained clients.
* You will be required to fully understand the GDPR Regulations.
* You will be required to lead Corporate & Commercial updates through webinars and seminars.
* You will be required to assist in technical Corporate & Commercial law blogs and newsletters.
* Continually improve and add innovation to our client's services around the use of technology and innovative legal systems.
Potential to earn excellent commission on top of base salary.
* LLB (Hons) or equivalent
* LPC or equivalent
* Qualified Solicitor with 2-5 years pqe in commercial/corporate law.
* Must have experience in drafting commercial and corporate contractual documentation.
* Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
* Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
* A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the Commercial Corporate legal team, in addition to being able to work on their own with limited guidance.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.