Innovative, collaborative and illustrious regional firm.
The main function of this role will be to provide general assistance and support to the Corporate Finance team on a range of transactions to include general mergers and acquisitions:
- Acting for a wide range of clients such as companies, banks and other financial institutions as well as for private individuals;
- Managing datarooms, assisting clients with due diligence and reviewing and writing disclosure letters;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating transactional documentation including main documents on smaller matters such as shareholders' agreements, articles and sale and purchase agreements and all ancillary documents e.g. board minutes and ancillary forms;
- Providing assistance on completions and managing completion documents and companies house filings;
- Attending client meetings and completion meetings demonstrating flexibility on working hours when required;
- Managing a large and varied workload with a strong commercial approach;
- Organising your workload to ensure work correctly prioritised;
- Participating in marketing initiative;
You will have:
- Ideally, at least 6 months post qualification experience of corporate finance work;
- Client focus; the ability to build and sustain relationships;
- Commercial awareness, offering technical excellence with a practical approach;
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team not only in Corporate Finance but with internal teams across the business;
- The ability to work well under pressure and manage a varied workload with the support of comprehensive accounting tools;
- A good eye for detail, presentation and overall high work standards;
- Solid IT skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and case management systems;
- The ability to be a strong team player.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.