The firm specialises in domestic and international corporate crime, financial crime, regulatory enforcement, and serious and general crime.
Our client is seeking to recruit a first rate lawyer with expertise in the following areas to join our Business Crime department:
Corporate crime, financial crime, financial regulatory enforcement, tax investigations, dispute resolution, anti-money laundering and anti-bribery & corruption compliance.
Some business travel abroad will be a feature of this role.
Experience in health & safety offences, corporate manslaughter, regulatory and disciplinary proceedings and cyber-crime may be useful but is not essential.
The successful candidate will have:
- at least 1 years + PQE or equivalent experience;
- an in-depth understanding of criminal/regulatory investigations and prosecutions and the ability to advise both individual and corporate clients subject to, or affected by, investigations, prosecutions and/or proceedings brought by the UK's investigating and prosecuting authorities e.g. by the SFO, FCA, NCA and CMA;
- an excellent academic background and an analytical mind;
- experience in some or all of the relevant practice areas outlined above; and
- be keen to join a team of dedicated lawyers at the forefront of this area of the law.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.