A highly regarded law firm with offices located nationally specialising in providing exceptional client service.
As legal specialists acting for healthcare organisations across the country, our client is experienced at understanding the commercial challenges that their clients face.
Our clients' expert Primary Care Team has in-depth sector knowledge which gives them an unparalleled edge in delivering strategic and practical legal advice on a wide range of issues affecting general medical practitioners and dental professionals, whether private or NHS.
The Primary Care sector is a growing sector for our clients' Firm and as such they have a newly created position for a Corporate/Commercial Solicitor (3 years PQE+) to join this specialised team.
The role will involve undertaking a range of corporate and commercial based advisory and transactional work for their primary healthcare clients, with a particular focus on corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, dental sales and purchases, advising partnerships, joint ventures and regulatory advice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven and dynamic market leading firm.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
* a corporate/commercial legal background;
* experience in the healthcare sector, although this is not essential;
* a genuine interest in growing business from existing clients as well as targeting and attracting new clients and delivering exceptional client service;
* a 'can do' attitude and great interpersonal skills;
* the ability to work effectively in teams, be well organised and commercially minded; and
* the drive to achieve both individual and team targets.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.