Established commercial city firm.
* Buying and selling companies
* Company formation and company secretarial services
* Corporate governance and directors' duties
* Insolvency issues and wrongful trading
* Management buy-outs (or buy-ins)
* Options (including executive management incentive agreements or schemes)
* Purchase by a company of its own shares
* Reduction of capital
* Reorganisations and demergers
* Shareholder agreements and articles of association
* Shareholder disputes and unfair prejudice
* Subscription agreements and investment agreements
* Agency agreements
* Competition law
* Data Protection Act registration and compliance
* Distribution agreements
* Intellectual property, trademark assignment and licensing; advising on copyright
* Limitation of liability
* Retention of title
* Standard terms and conditions
* Supplier and customer contracts
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven and dynamic market leading firm.
You will be a qualified solicitor with 2-3pqe of corporate and commercial work.
* Educated to degree level, preferably in Law and having preferably obtained a 2:1 or above although all applications will be considered.
* LPC/BVC qualified essential.
* Evidence of interest in, and commitment to, the success of the firm. Relevant experience within a professional services firm would be desirable.
* A self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, but also work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings. Able to deal sympathetically and appropriately with clients and to show empathy with them.
* The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time to time.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.