The corporate team provides a comprehensive range of legal services, with a particular focus on corporate transactional work, including mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs and buy-ins, and trade sales and disposals.
It also handles company formations, re-organisations and re-structuring, joint ventures, shareholders agreements and investment agreements and offer advice on general company law compliance and corporate governance.
The individual will have the following duties and responsibilities:
* Working with colleagues on the full range of corporate transactions (including share and business sales and purchases, reorganisations and fund raisings).
* The bulk of the work will be transactional, but some knowledge and experience of commercial law would be an advantage.
* Showing a solid understanding and technical knowledge of company law.
* An ability to work independently and with limited supervision, where appropriate.
* Effective communication with clients and other members of the team.
* Ensuring client matters are progressed effectively.
* Managing a varied caseload and being flexible to changing demands.
- An experienced lawyer (c6PQE+) with proven experience in all aspect of private M&A transactions
- It would also be helpful (although not essential) if you had some experience in private equity, public M&A, capital markets and real estate finance
- Some business development experience
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.