You can be based in our client's London or Reading offices.
- Providing an accurate legal support service for lawyers.
- Seek a greater understanding of the client industries - increase commercial awareness.
- Conducting research on-line and in the library.
- Assisting in general case file work.
- Writing and updating training materials for clients.
- Drafting precedents and documents.
- Know-how - arranging fortnightly team meeting; responsible for updating and storing precedents and other materials; keeping team informed of all construction law developments.
- Taking responsibility for personal development.
- Previous paralegal or vacation work in Construction law essential.
- A genuine interest in Construction law.
- Computer literate - MS Office & able to use the internet as research tool.
- Team player - offers help, takes initiative, key role in co-ordination of know-how and team communications.
- Punctual/Reliable/Flexible - can be asked to give support to any lawyer, often at short notice and with tight timescales.
- Strong academics;
- Min. 2:1 degree or equivalent
- A'Levels - A/B.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.