Would you enjoy using your construction expertise in a client focussed PSL role? This part time role would suit a construction litigation professional support lawyer who has a pro-active approach to using know how for business development.
Working as part of the major projects team, which encompasses a number of disciplines including construction, to develop the business through the client focussed use and development of know-how initiatives, such as:
* Current awareness - ensuring fee earners are kept up to date with key developments
* Supporting fee earners in delivering client advice.
* Developing know-how and encouraging participation and contributions at all levels.
* Contributing to the KM content of pitches.
* Supporting Partners and senior fee earners in preparation for presentations at external conferences and client events.
* Understanding and supporting the business agenda of the practice.
* Acting as lead coordinator working with other PSLs in related teams and collaborating with colleagues to share knowledge and best practice.
* Creating KM products for clients.
This role would suit a senior lawyer with construction litigation experience gained with a large international law firm, preferably within a projects context. Ideally you will have gained some relevant PSL experience, either as a PSL or as a senior fee earner, and be enthusiastic about the commercial application of know-how to develop business.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.