Our client is a leading firm in the healthcare sector and is now looking to recruit an associate solicitor within its commercial team.
The team is currently seeking an experienced Associate to join the highly regarded Commercial practice. This is a senior level appointment and the successful candidate will be part of the Commercial leadership team which is focused on driving the growth of our NHS practice and managing the team which supports that. Roles and responsibilities will include:
- undertaking a wide range of commercial and contractual based advisory and transactional work;
- getting involved in and leading for Commercial on business development opportunities nationally with both existing and new clients;
- being responsible for the supervision of a team of more junior fee earners.
- Knowledge and experience of the UK healthcare market;
- A genuine interest in growing business from existing clients as well as targeting and attracting new clients
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate at interview that he or she is commercially minded, highly organised and able to work effectively in teams
- 5PQE+ solicitor with experience in commercial contracts
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.