Our client is a national firm and they are looking for a commercial property solicitor to join the Nottingham office
To provide commercial property support to our busy property department in relation to the successful candidate's own caseload and the supervision of junior lawyers. You would be working in a rapidly expanding team with a mixture of high profile clients from the education sector. You would primarily be dealing with the property aspects of schools' conversion to Academy status, Academy mergers and reorganisations, development projects and general property work in the education sector.
- A team player with high levels of personal commitment and initiative, recording time promptly to meet financial goals with a good track record in achieving targets i.e. expected to achieve over six hours chargeable time each day
- Flexible, ambitious, focused, results oriented with a track record of having taken responsibility for developing business
- Good organisational skills and experience of project management and delivering process efficiencies. Attention to detail tempered by a commercial approach, managing own time effectively whilst contributing to a positive team spirit
- Ability to work on own initiative whilst maintaining a positive team spirit at all times
- Able to adopt a common sense/commercial approach with attention to detail
Keen to develop over a period of time with a willingness and ability to learn
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.