Our clients national Real Estate team provides a complete range of legal and advisory services on all aspects of commercial property for both the public and private sector. They advise on and draft heads of terms, development agreements and associated construction, planning and site disposal matters, funding arrangements, freehold transfer and associated due diligence procedures, grant assignment and lease renewals. Their clients range from major retailers, leisure operators, regional developers, local authorities, universities and healthcare providers. They have been involved in a range of projects from £100 million city centre regeneration schemes to smaller bespoke ventures. Their service includes the management of large property portfolios for occupiers and investors, advising on LTA 1954 renewals, easements, covenants, service charges and land registration.
To manage a caseload of Real Estate cases including landlord and tenant, estate management work, acquisitions and disposals and to provide support to partners in the team on larger project work including development and regeneration work.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage own caseload of Real Estate cases including landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisitions and disposals
- Provide support to other members of the team
- Draft and prepare various real estate documents
- Liaise with internal and external parties
- Undertake business development
- Supervise and develop more junior members of staff as may be required
- Ensure that work produced is to the highest standard
- Manage own time effectively
- Complete MI procedures as and when required
- Achieve set financial and chargeable targets
- Ensure relevant deadlines, quality measures and KIPS are adhered to
- Comply with relevant policies and procedures
- Work in accordance with the firms' values
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you will be expected to perform other duties and have other responsibilities that fall within the wider remit of the role.