Our client is an established national commercially orientated firm and they are looking for a further commercial property solicitor, 3PQE+ o join the team in Leeds
To manage a caseload of Real Estate cases including landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisitions and disposals and provide support to other members of the team.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage own caseload of Real Estate cases including landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisitions and disposals
- Provide support to other members of the team
- Draft and prepare various real estate documents
- Liaise with internal and external parties, such as colleagues, clients, Land Registry, search agencies etc
- Supervise and develop more junior members of staff as may be required
- Complete MI procedures as and when required
- Achieve set financial and chargeable targets
- Ensure relevant deadlines, quality measures and KIPS are adhered to
- Comply with relevant policies and procedures
- Work in accordance with the firms' values
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you will be expected to perform other duties and have other responsibilities that fall within the wider remit of the role.