Due to the ongoing growth and development of the Commercial Property team, our client is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor in the Newcastle city centre office.
This role will focus on secured lending work, acting mainly for high street lenders. There is also an opportunity to undertake more general commercial property work (including sales, purchases and leases).
Candidates will ideally be either newly qualified or up to 2/3 years PQE and have some knowledge of commercial property law. Corporate/banking experience would also be beneficial (but is not essential).
The role will involve:
- establishing and maintaining strong relationships with bank managers and other clients to secure regular work streams;
- title due diligence and reports on title;
- providing advice on transaction structures and the appropriate security package;
- managing transactions from start to finish to meet demanding completion deadlines; and
- dealing with transactions involving development sites, investment properties (and portfolios), pharmacies, dental practices and trading premises.
This opportunity includes working closely with, and being mentored by, the head of the team and full training will be provided. This is a rapidly expanding team and so there is the opportunity for growth and development for the right candidate.
Although this is a full time role (37.5 hours per week) theey are open to flexible working suggestions.
The salary will be based on qualification and experience levels
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.