Commercial Property Solicitor: 1-3 Years PQE - Blackpool
Full Time - Blackpool
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join our clients expanding Blackpool based Commercial Property team.
They have multiple offices through the North west
The suitable candidate will need to have a minimum of 1-3 year's experience of managing their own caseload, and advising a range of clients from owner-managed businesses to larger scale developers.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Experience of dealing with general commercial property cases and sales/ acquisitions, landlord and tenant, corporate transactional support and secured lending matters;
- Identifying and developing new client relationships and ensuring excellent standards are maintained when servicing existing clients.
Key skills and experience
- Exceptional client care skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent organisational, written and IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the Solicitors Code of Conduct in respect of referrals and of the Money Laundering Regulations
- Case management system experience would be an advantage
- Experience gained in a City or large regional firm will be highly regarded but it is not a pre-requisite.
This role is within a fast paced environment in a practice that has embraced change in the sector and the way forward-thinking lawyers operate, to provide first-class client service which requires exceptional file management and a high attention to detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
This is a team within the Real Estate Department which has been recently highlighted in the Legal 500 and one which acts for many local and national operators in exciting projects throughout the county
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.