Our client is an established West Midlands firm and they are looking to recruit a full time, permanent, experienced Commercial Property fee earner (Solicitor or Legal Executive) to be based in Coventry.
- Due to a high volume of work they are looking at recruiting someone that can come in and "hit the ground running". They're ideally looking for someone who has worked in private practice and has experience of all aspects of Commercial Property. It would be distinctly advantageous if the candidate also had Residential conveyancing experience too.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have local knowledge of the surrounding area and contacts, and would be willing to attend Business Networking Events.
- Excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
- The vacancy has arisen due to a high volume of work within the department and they are also planning for the department's future.
- Salary negotiable and dependent upon experience
Our Commercial Property Teams Covers:-
- Advising on the sale and purchase of business premises
- Acquiring, assigning and renewing business leases on behalf of clients
- Negotiating licence agreements for businesses
- Rent reviews and break clauses in commercial leases
- Advising on planning laws and related commercial property development issues
- Representing clients in possession proceedings
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.