A highly regarded law firm with several offices located nationwide providing a comprehensive range of services for both business and individual clients.
The Dispute Resolution team (ranked in the top tier by both Chambers and Legal 500) handle a range of disputes on behalf of international companies, SMEs and individuals.
You will be working on general commercial litigation matters including: -
- IT sector disputes;
- professional negligence;
- corporate and shareholder claims.
You will be advising on: -
- The legal and practical issues around a range of disputes involving reputation for businesses or individuals, particularly with an online or cross-border component.
- Construction and engineering.
- Real Estate litigation.
- Advising on the legal and practical issues for professional and lay clients involved in chancery disputes including trust and probate disputes.
- Providing efficient professional support for partners.
- Developing professional relationships with clients.
- Supporting the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm.
- Managing/supervising the work of others including trainees.
You will have: -
- 3-5 PQE in a City, major regional or leading international firm;
- Broad exposure across a range of high value legally complex disputes;
- Previous experience of working on similar scale matters and with a significant level of responsibility is essential;
- An ability to draft, advise and negotiate in relation to complex disputes;
- First rate legal/commercial knowledge in the specialised fields identified above;
- An excellent academic background;
- Excellent client relationship skills;
- Excellent efficiency and transaction management skills;
- An ability to develop and work in a fast paced, intellectually challenging environment;
- Resilience under pressure with the ability to manage multiple deadlines;
- Experience in running negotiations/meetings under minimal supervision;
- A high level of professionalism and integrity.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.