Our client is a national firm with a strong presence and they are looking for a commercial litigator NQ-4PQE to join the Manchester office
To manage a caseload of mixed commercial dispute work. This is a chance to join a well established team offering real progression opportunities. The individual will be supervised on larger cases and will have exposure to a wide range of commercial disputes work. They will also have a reasonable degree of autonomy to build and run their own caseload.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage own caseload of general commercial disputes cases
- Assist partners with high level commercial dispute work
- Involvement in business development and profile raising initiatives
- Complete Management information procedures as and when required
- Achieve set targets/KPIs
- Ensure relevant deadlines, compliance and quality measures are adhered to
- Comply with relevant Weightmans and client policies and procedures
- Work in accordance with Weightmans' and the client's values
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and you will be expected to perform other duties and have other responsibilities that fall within the wider remit of the role.