Our client is a highly regarded international commercial firm.
They are looking to recruit an associate for the Leeds Litigation team NQ-3PQE who has experience working on commercial litigation matters. It is essential that you have the core skills, quality and versatility to work on any type of commercial litigation and arbitration.
Any successful application will need the following skills:
- Ability to support cases across a broad range of commercial litigation issues.
- The ability to manage aspects of complex cases and clients, with proven negotiation skills.
- Displays a knowledge of key areas of the law by providing clear, precise, practical advice.
- The ability to liaise effectively with other fee earners from within the group, but also to liaise and coordinate with fee earners from other relevant disciplines and jurisdictions as required.
- Be keen to operate in a challenging, team-based environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree
- at least 6 months' experience of commercial litigation gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level
- clear understanding of the operation and structure of a Top 20 law firm
The ability to achieve continuous improvement and development
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.