Dispute Resolution Solicitor
Our client is the largest law firm in Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire providing a wide range of legal services to both businesses and individuals. The firm regularly achieves department and individual recommendations in the UK's leading legal directories and has earned its position at 106 in the top 200 UK law firms.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at the Grimsby office for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor with 2 + years PQE and with broad litigation experience to assist the team in dealing with a wide range of general litigation cases to include commercial and property issues.
Our ideal candidate will have the motivation and determination to succeed and be passionate in delivering great customer service.
An enthusiasm and aptitude for business development is vital.
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own caseload under supervision and own fee targets and have the ability to mentor and work in a team.
They are interested to hear from:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to business develop and network
- Experience of general litigation (preferably to include commercial and property disputes)
- Good knowledge of litigation and court procedures together with experience of alternative dispute resolution
- Excellent IT skills
- Time and matter management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills, including an ability to work with others
- Ability to adopt a commercial as well as legal approach to client issues
Understand and adopt the Firm's values and behaviours
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.