A global law firm with a market leading Litigation and Investigations team.
A litigation KDL is sought to assist in enhancing the firm's client offering in relation to Business, Commercial and Financial Disputes, by continuously improving the quality of templates, technical knowledge, and training available in this area.
As the primary KM point person for query handling and the dissemination of knowledge of legal developments in this area, you will become an integral part of the Knowledge Management function.
The role will involve bringing together technology, people, and process, to provide cutting-edge KM support to lawyers in the UK and internationally.
Key responsibilities will include, inter alia,
- Training, designing and delivering, and sourcing from outside providers
- Knowledge resources including Intranet Content, Template Documents; Practice Guides.
- Monitoring legal developments on procedural and substantive litigation and regulatory updates/changes.
- Query-handling - e.g., on disputes cases, resources, and updates.
- Risk analysis
- Contributing to firm-wide KM Projects
A solicitor 2pqe+ with civil litigation experience at High Court level and above, either as an associate or a Knowledge Lawyer, PSL or similar.
Demonstrable interest in knowledge management and training.
Ideally experience of internal / regulatory investigations, financial services (in a litigation or regulatory context)
You may also have experience or an interest in any of : fraud and asset tracing, corporate disputes, collective actions, financial regulation, insurance disputes as well as legal technology, process improvement and/or project management.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.