Multi-service leading law firm based in Hertfordshire known for its warm and friendly culture.
As part of an ambitious growth strategy our client is building a rapidly expanding and innovative Enterprise team composed of their corporate and commercial, employment, commercial litigation and commercial property teams.
Join our client's growing Dispute Resolution team and work on a varied case load of all aspects of commercial and insolvency disputes.
Duties and responsibilities will be varied and will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handling an active caseload of your own files with responsibility for the day to day conduct of your files, under Partner supervision;
- Working with other members of the team on bigger, more complex cases and taking ownership for a particular stream of work on bigger cases;
- Supporting the Partners with business development initiatives;
- Recognising the importance of cross-selling and identifying opportunities to refer work to other teams;
- Attending networking and firm events to build relationships with potential clients and intermediaries;
- Assisting in developing and implementing marketing strategies for specific area(s) of expertise and work;
- Regularly updating knowledge and expertise and sharing this with others in the team/firm.
- A minimum of 4 pqe in dealing with commercial and insolvency disputes.
- Well organised and able to demonstrate good time and file management.
- A commitment to reading around various areas of law and litigation practice in their own time to build knowledge on a rolling continuous improvement basis.
- A can-do and positive attitude.
- Creative problem-solving ability and tenacity when it comes to meeting client objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to meeting individual budgets.
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programmes e.g. PMS, MS Office suite, CRM.
- The ability to manage a number of tasks under pressure and maintain a calm manner at all times.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.