A public sector organisation with a global reach and specialist in communications and commercial services.
Ability to draft, manage and negotiate complex sales contracts is what matters for this role
Commercial experience in a sales environment is essential, combined with a strategic outlook and a track record in working collaboratively to get results.
Ease of working in a team is important to pursue and secure new business as well as whilst developing or refining existing contracts.
A demonstrable ability to provide concise and balanced advice and to influence thinking at all levels throughout the operating divisions is essential.
* Experience of negotiating and managing major sales contracts in the public / private sector.
* Experience of negotiating commercial contracts for service provision in both the public and private sector.
* Experience in managing the successful planning, delivery and evaluation of contract work.
* Strong Communication Skills
* Knowledge of private sector service provision & contracting, and public sector procurement issues
* Experience of the application of contract management in either property, estates and
construction, or ICT
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.