Our client is a regional firm with multiple offices and they are currently looking for a childcare solicitor to join the family team in Wakefield.
- Childcare role that will see you dealing with publicly funded work, running a publicly funded childcare caseload from initial instruction through to completion.
- Representing clients at court.
- Candidates with a minimum of three years experience in childcare work would be best suited to the role but we will consider NQ onwards.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and client care skills.
- Able to conduct your own advocacy.
- Experience acting on behalf of the guardian, desirable but not essential.
- Strong IT and case management experience would be advantageous.
The salary for the role will depend upon experience.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.