An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Banking and Capital Markets Lawyer 2-4pqe to join our client, a national heavyweight, in their London office.
The work type for this job involves predominantly:
- Banking, advising borrowers on loan agreements and security listed bond issues;
- private placements;
- ISDA agreements;
- PFI loan agreements;
- Related funding agreements.
The main duties for this role include:
- Responsibility for the day to day running of transactions;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all manner of banking documentation;
- Interacting directly with clients; understanding and meeting their deadlines;
- To be fully involved in marketing and business development in a client focused manner.
You will be a Solicitor with 2-4pqe in a well-regarded law firm with a Banking and/or Capital Markets background to work out of our client's London office.
- Experience of charity law, housing association law and regulatory experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- You will have a strong academic background, ideally gaining a 2:1 or First at degree level (or equivalent).
- Much of the work is non-repetitive, thus requiring clear thinking and excellent drafting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- You will be commercially aware and able to convey clear and concise information to clients and external organisations, which will not compromise the practice or the firm.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.