A leading international litigation practice.
The aviation liability practice is renowned throughout the world as a market leader in this sector with a substantial track record of advising airlines and their insurers in relation to aviation losses.
It is acknowledged market leader in the handling of major aviation losses and complex multi-jurisdictional claims.
The department advises on a wide range of aviation, space, insurance and reinsurance issues with the aviation liability practice predominantly focused on advising and defending airlines and their insurers/reinsurers.
The team acts for a significant number of the world's airlines; from flag carries to regional airlines, start-ups and low cost carriers.
* NQ - 3 PQE Associates with experience working within a top tier firm with relevant experience or have completed at least one seat rotation in Insurance or Commercial Litigation.
* The successful candidate will have strong oral and written communications skills, and will have experience building relationships
* Language skills would be beneficial, in particular French or Arabic
* Whilst experience in the Aviation sector is not required, an interest in this field would be beneficial
* Must be a qualified solicitor, registered European lawyer or registered foreign lawyer
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.