Residential Property Lawyer x2 - 2+ years experience - Blackpool office, Penrith Office
Full-time - Blackpool office, Penrith office
Our client has multiple offices over the North West and they have an exciting opportunity for two Residential Property Lawyers to join the Residential Conveyancing Team, one based from the Blackpool office and one based from the Penrith office, the suitable candidate will need to have a minimum of 2 year's experience, experience of managing their own caseload, from taking instructions to completion.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for own caseload
- Sales, purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity including both freehold and leasehold properties
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with referrers
- Servicing existing clients to an exceptional standard
Key skills and experience
- 2+ years experience in a residential property role
- Exceptional client care skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent organisational, written and IT skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the Solicitors Code of Conduct in respect of referrals and of the Money Laundering Regulations
- Case management system experience would be an advantage.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.