Our client is a small commercial firm based in Berkshire.
The role will have a varied and interesting mix of commercial/commercial property work including:
- Buying and selling commercial property
- Commercial leases
- Reviewing and drafting terms and conditions
- Reviewing and drafting asset purchase agreements and share purchase agreements
- Drafting and reviewing shareholders agreements and partnership agreements
- Dealing with companies house formalities
- Working and recent knowledge of the Companies Act
The successful applicant should have:
* 1-3PQE England and Wales qualified
- Ability to work unsupervised, efficiently, and with great attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Must be able to provide a courteous, prompt, and impressive service to clients;
- Experience in a broad range of commercial matters;
- IT proficient with good knowledge of MS Office packages and case management systems;
- Commercial and financial awareness.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.